Providing Proof of Insurance as a Sherpa Driver

  • Updated

How to Provide Proof of Insurance as a Sherpa Driver

To meet Sherpa's insurance requirements, your proof of insurance must cover any property damages caused by your vehicle while providing courier services.


Required Insurance Coverage:

  • Third Party Property Insurance or Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance is needed.
  • Compulsory Third Party (CTP, green slip) Insurance is not sufficient as it only covers injuries or deaths caused by your vehicle.

Acceptable Proof of Insurance Documents:

  1. Third Party Property Vehicle Insurance Policy
  2. Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance Policy
  3. Public Liability Insurance Policy
  4. Rental Agreement
    • If you lease or rent your vehicle, provide a copy of the agreement that includes the insurance cover.
  5. Vehicle's Insurance Policy (if not in your name)
    • If you use a vehicle not in your name and not rented or leased, provide a copy of the insurance policy showing it covers drivers other than the primary policyholder.

Follow these guidelines to ensure you have the proper proof of insurance to meet Sherpa's requirements.

Share this article

Was this article helpful?

Need some help?

Reach out to our support team today, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Get in touch