If you have accepted a job for later today or tomorrow that you're no longer available to complete, you need to let us know as soon as possible. This is so we can open the job up to other drivers to ensure the items are delivered to the recipient.
Here's how you can remove a Future Job from your My Jobs list:
- In the My Jobs view, click on the 'Later' tab to view a list of all future jobs you've accepted.
- Select the job you want to remove from your list to view the job details page.
- In the top right corner, select 'Unassign'.
- You will be asked to confirm this action before it takes effect as it cannot be undone. Tap the button to confirm, or close the popup to discard your action.
- Select from a list of pre-defined reasons for unassigning this job and tap 'Done'. The job will then be unassigned from you and removed from your My Jobs > Later view.
- In the reminder popup, select the option to 'Unassign' the job or run.
- Select a reason that matches most closely to your situation and submit to remove the job from your list.
Should you need further assistance with this, please contact Sherpa Support via phone or Live Chat.