Sherpa adheres to an official warning system in writing.
As a driver, you can have three official warnings on your account, except for Grade 1 warnings, which result in direct deactivation of your account.
Upon receiving three Grade 2 or 3 warning, your account may be deactivated.
If you receive a warning, you might be asked to complete a warning specific refresher training before accessing your account again.
Sherpa Warning System
Grade 1 - Unethical Conduct
- Account will be deactivated immediately
Grade 1 - RSA Failure
- After a Grade 1 RSA related warning, a driver will lose access to alcohol deliveries indefinitely
Grade 2 - RSA Failure
- 2x RSA failures will result in your account being blacklisted from alcohol deliveries
Grade 2 - Professional Misconduct
- Warning will stay on your account forever
Grade 3 - Delivery Misconduct
- Warning will be deleted after 6 months
Please note - This is a non-exhaustive list. Other cases of non-compliance with the contractual agreement and onboarding manual may also result in a warning or account deactivation.