Sherpa adheres to an official warning system in writing.
As a driver, you can have three official warnings on your account, except for Grade 1 warnings, which result in direct deactivation of your account.
Upon receiving three Grade 2 or 3 warning, your account may be deactivated.
If you receive a warning, you might be asked to complete a warning specific refresher training before accessing your account again.
Sherpa Warning System
Grade 1 - Unethical Conduct
- Account will be deactivated immediately
Grade 1 - RSA Failure
- After a Grade 1 RSA related warning, a driver will lose access to alcohol deliveries indefinitely
Grade 2 - RSA Failure
- 2x RSA failures will result in your account being blacklisted from alcohol deliveries
Grade 2 - Professional Misconduct
- Warning will stay on your account forever
Grade 3 - Delivery Misconduct
- Warning will be deleted after 6 months
Unfortunately, we are seeing poor RSA compliance at the moment and we are forced to introduce Double Demerits for RSA from from 14th February 2022 to 6th March 2022.
This means that any RSA warning during this period will lead to blacklisting of alcohol deliveries.
Please don't rush being friendly, reliable and responsible.
Please note - This is a non-exhaustive list. Other cases of non-compliance with the contractual agreement and onboarding manual may also result in a warning or account deactivation.