Having an issue with a delivery? You'll find the answers in here.
Driver Safety & Incidents
- Driver Personal Accident and Sickness Insurance FAQ
- I want to submit an incident report. How can I do that?
- Dog attacks and prevention strategies
- There is an unsafe situation at the delivery location. What do I do?
- Driver health and safety guidelines
- Safe mobile phone use whilst delivering
- I was in an accident. What should I do?
- I’m running late for a delivery. What should I do?
- My car broke down. What do I do?
- The item quantity in the app doesn’t match the number of items given to me. What do I do?
- The item is bigger than expected or doesn’t fit in my vehicle. What should I do?
- How do Wait Time Fees work?
- I’ve arrived at a pickup or delivery location, no one is available, nor answering the phone. What should I do next?
- My delivery got cancelled by the sender. What does that mean?
- How do I check for item damages?
- I’ve broken or damaged an item, what should I do?
- A delivery is marked as fragile, what can I do to avoid damages?
- How do I know if a delivery is fragile?
Issue With a Sender or Recipient
- The specified recipient isn't available. What should I do?
- Someone at a pickup or delivery location is aggressive or making me feel uncomfortable. What do I do?
- How do I know which deliveries require a trolley?
- How do I safely deliver heavy items?
- How do I know if a delivery contains a heavy item?
Need some help?
Reach out to our support team today, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.Get in touch